This disclaimer governs your use of our website, www.imagest.ie ; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
· republish material from this website including republication on another website;
· sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
· show any material from the website in public;
· [(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
· [(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
· [(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution [(such as our newsletter.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business.1
(4) Limitations of warranties and liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill.
Nothing in this disclaimer or elsewhere on our website will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
· to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
· we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
· we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
(6) Entire agreement
(7) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Estimates are generated using the information and data we receive. Imagest Vehicle Consultants can not accept responsibility for any increase or decrease in final repair costs. No dismantling of any kind is carried by Imagest to facilitate the creation of an estimate. We are therefore not responsible for latent defects. Reports refer only to the damage mentioned on a final report form.
(9) Registrations and authorisations
We are registered with the Company Registration Office. Our registration number is 477069
All vehicles passed through our system must be of a roadworthy and legal pre accident condition. All tyres must be in good and legal condition. If there are any pre accident defects that may have caused or contributed to the accident under review the submitter must include these facts in their comments.
(11) Our details
The full name of our company is Imagest Vehicle Consultants Limited.